Us

Us

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Home! Woo whoo!!!

We are home!  Did you hear that???  We are home!!!

We arrived last night shortly after midnight!  So happy and so tired!

This morning came pretty quickly!  Lucy is still sleeping next to me...right up against me.  (remember she can't lay on her left side...) And every time she tries to turn on her left side, I have to flip her back around which she does not care for.  At.  All. 

Last night was not a good night.  She did not sleep well, therefore, I did not sleep well.  Can't wait until bedtime tonight!  Hoping it will be a better night all around! 

Thank you again for all the prayers for Lucy and the family!  We certainly covet every single one of them!

I'll have pictures of the ear on Sunday evening.  The "fix" looked really good when I saw it yesterday!  Thank the Good Lord in Heaven for giving Dr. Reinisch such amazing talents!!!

I am so happy to be back home and back in the swing of things!  Tomorrow:  hair appointment and 2 doctors appointments!  Yes, sir!  I am home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment