Us

Us

Sunday, March 24, 2013

take a look

Let me tell you...this is MUCH improved!  I wouldn't post the pictures from Monday.  Ew.
 
But I am relatively pleased with the way it's progressing!  Praise You Jesus!
 
I sent the pictures to Dr. R. and his response was "looks good, healing as expected".  Shew!!
 
I had a couple of questions via emails and texts so he just called me.  Of course, all he is seeing are the pictures but he said it appears that the skin graft did not take.  But the membrane/flap part is looking good and the skin should heal over it. 
 
We would truly appreciate your continued prayers for Lucy and that precious ear! 
 
Sorry if the pictures gross you out....but I wanted to let you know how things were going! 
 
Thanks guys!
 
 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia,
    I'm so happy to hear Dr. R thinks things are looking better. The skin graft didn't take? What does that mean? Will they have to do another? I hope not.
    Sending healing prayers!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete