Us

Us

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013


I'll be honest....Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays.  I mean, it's ok.  Just doesn't really thrill me.  Even as a kid...didn't really care for it that much.  I enjoyed Halloween parties...just not so much the door to door activity.

A friend of mine mentioned how her family celebrated Halloween.  Well, we tried their idea last year and it was a BIG hit so we've decided to continue the tradition again this year!   The kids still dress up and once it's dark outside, we hide candy in the house, turn all the lights out and let the kids "hunt" for candy using flashlights!  It's a scream! 

Lucy kept saying she wanted to be a cowboy, so I searched for a cowgirl outfit that didn't cost an arm and a leg.  Um, no success.

However, we did have a cowboy hat.  Turns out that's all she needed!  She was SO excited!

She had been riding around on a plastic golf club....so I asked Keegan to turn it into a horse!

Check it out!!!  Great job Keegan!


 
I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween!   Much love from the Farley's!

No comments:

Post a Comment