Us

Us

Monday, May 4, 2015

everybody sing....

"He's leaving....on a jet plane...I don't know when he'll be back again...."

Well, yes I do.  He'll be back May 22nd...10:46pm...but who's keeping track.

So, Adam leaves THIS Thursday for China!  Praise God!

He will fly directly into Changsha, Hunan Province.  He arrives LATE Friday night China time.  He will have a couple of days to get acclimated to the time difference and meet our precious baby Hope on Monday morning!  (Sunday night for us!)

We are so grateful that it's finally time to go get our girl!  God has certainly opened doors and made a way for us to get her home!  To God be all the glory!

It's time people.  It's time!

I'm praying that Adam has good enough internet to be able to send me pictures...so I'll keep updating the blog as I receive news/photos!

Please pray for safe travels, good health, smooth paperwork, and an easy transition for our Hope.  Thank you so much for all the prayers! 

My sweet girl will be home the Friday night of Memorial Day weekend!  Woo whoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment