Us

Us

Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Break in Georgia


For spring break we headed down to my sister's in Georgia for a little visit!


Needless to say, we had a blast! 


Did a little strawberry pickin'....


Did a little girl chattin'....into the wee hours of the morning!


Enjoyed my family! 


My mom enjoyed herself!  We couldn't get her to leave the strawberry patch!  Enough woman!


Thank you Sister, Vanessa and Emma for all the wonderful-ness you bestowed on us!  We are ever so grateful!

1 comment:

  1. Gal, I love reading your blog, I keep up with it all the time !! I had been waiting to see the pictures taken in Georgia. I can tell you all had a great time. Was hoping to see a picture of Gloria and Vanessa, if you have one, "shoot it over" to me. Keep up the good reporting and pictures !
    Love,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete