Us

Us

Monday, August 6, 2012

50

Fifty days until we leave for California!  Really?  Fifty two days until Lucy will have a left ear.  We've started talking to Lucy and trying to explain that we will ride on an airplane and that she will get an ear. 

She gets really excited and talks about it often!  It just about makes me cry every time.  Last night after her bath Lucy looked at Adam and said "thank you Daddy...ears".  Lord help me.

God bless this baby of mine.  How many of us thank our Heavenly Father for ears?  I'll admit I never had.  Specifically.  But today I did.

We have been blown away by the kindness and love shown to our Lucy.  It's such an amazing thing to watch people respond to her need.

We just recently found out that a local TV station is going to do a story on Lucy for their "Making a difference" segment.  We are so blessed that God is opening doors and moving in a way that only He can! 

We are so blessed to be on this journey with Lucy.  This ride we've been on for the past.....7 or so years...has been simply breathtaking.  So honored to be called to be the momma of these kiddos!

Thank you Jesus for choosing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment