Us

Us

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

an update on the sickness

Can I just say...it's been a lllloooonnnngggg week and we just reached the halfway point....today...Wednesday!

I took Keegan and Romy to the doctor yesterday.  Keegan has been having all kinds of allergy/sinus issues and it seemed to me like she probably had a sinus infection (this from the queen of sinus infections).  Romy has been steadily getting better but her cough sounded wheezey. 

So back to the doctor we go!  I told the people at the office that we loved seeing them so much that I have the kids go around licking public door knobs.  PLEASE KNOW THAT IS NOT TRUE!  (but it feels like it sometimes) 

Yeppers, Keegan has a sinus infection and Romy's viral thing has settled into pneumonia in one of her lungs.  Woo whoo!  Meds all around, please!

Did I mention that we leave TOMORROW for California for Lucy's surgery on Friday.  Yep.  That's right.  Tomorrow. 

"Am I packed", you asked?  Um, no.  But laundry is done so shortly after lunch I will most certainly pack!

As always, I covet your prayers.  I always hate leaving the 3 big kids at home but this time it's worse since 2 of them are sick.  Please pray for healing for the sick ones, safe travels for us travelers and an amazing last surgery for Lucy!  (praying it's the last!)  Oh, and last but certainly not least...pray for those at home taking care of my kids! 

Thanks guys!  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment