Us

Us

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Yes, really. Chocolate.


I have recently joined in the fun of being a "Chocolatier" for Dove Chocolate Discoveries!  How fun is that!!!

It's not only fun...but it will help us with money for Lucy's ear expenses and remaining adoption debt.  Every dollar counts.

I am blessed to report that with 4 international adoptions in such a short amount of time...we only owe for one adoption!  Praise God!  But I can't tell you how bad I want that booger paid off!

So, if you like chocolate....which basically means...if you breathe....you will LOVE this product!  It's simply amazing!  I've sampled quite a few of the items that Dove offers....and let me tell you...awesomeness!!

Please feel free to peruse my website!  If you are more of a "flipper", I can drop off or mail you a catalog!  You won't be sorry!  Just click HERE to see some of the goodies available for your pleasure!  (don't forget - Christmas is just around the corner!  Also, I will be sharing fun yummy-ness from time to time here on the blog!  I have an amazing recipe to share very soon!)

Thanks again for keeping up with the craziness that is my life!  I wouldn't have it any other way!

FYI - Lucy is doing great....praying that her right ear is out of the woods very soon!  Thanks again for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment