Us

Us

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Happy Chinese New Year!


Our precious friends the Reagle's invited us over for CNY...

Needless to say, we had a blast!  As always...these folks know how to have a good time!  I generally laugh myself into a headache!



Let me tell you, there was a lot of cuteness at their house that night! 

Love seeing all those little black heads!  Makes your heart happy!



We had some yummy food:  beef with broccoli, sweet and sour chicken, fried rice....and lettuce wraps!  Goodness me!



Don't you love the view around the table?







Miss Darcy always has to go and show her creative self every time I'm around her!  She let the kids make their own desserts!  Panda bears!



Dang it, that's just cute!



Thank you so much, Darcy and Mike, for allowing us to celebrate the Year of the Horse with you and yours!  We love you!

Happy Chinese New Year y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment