Us

Us

Thursday, June 7, 2012

My angel


After much consideration, I am going to post some pictures of Lucy's ears.  I do this in hopes that it will inspire someone else to bring home a child that has special needs.  My Lucy is so precious.  I wouldn't change a thing about her.  However, in efforts to give her a better chance at hearing and a more normal life.....we will proceed with surgery for my baby girl some ears!


Lucy's little ear.  Neither side has ear drums or ear canals.  Her right side will eventually have a "newly built" ear drum and ear canal.  (at least that's the plan right now!)


Lucy's left side has no opening whatsoever.  At least right now.....

We ask for prayers as we plan ahead for our baby's surgeries.  I love this child so much I can't stand it. 

She is truly a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment