Us

Us

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fundraiser #2...all in 1 day!

Believe it or not....Valentine's Day is just around the corner! So in efforts to help y'all plan....my dear friend Beverly has offered to donate all her profits from her peanut brittle to our Lucy!!!

Her homemade brittle is to die for.  I'm serious.  I have never had anything like it.  It's simply amazing!

She offers a one pound bag of plain peanut brittle for $10 and a one pound bag of chocolate drizzled brittle for $15.  Again.  It's to die for.


 
Even her packaging is to die for.  Beautiful job Beverly!
 
 
Shame our computers don't have a scratch and sniff option. 
 
 

 
Anyone on your list of loved ones would certainly love to receive a bag of this yummy-ness!
 

 
 
So holler at me with your orders!  You can: get some now, pre-order for Valentine's Day, take some to sell to your co-workers, family or neighbors, or just hoard it all up for yourself! 
 
Contact me and get some quick!  We can ship it with a small additional fee.  So collect some orders and email me!  Trust me, you won't be sorry!  cloggingcyn@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment