Us

Us

Monday, January 28, 2013

Keegan's Kards

Keegan overheard me talking on the phone the other day about doing a "craft show" type fundraiser.  As soon as I hung up the phone she came to me and said "tell me what to make and I'll make it".  I said "excuse me?"  She told me that she heard me on the phone and she wanted to make something to sell to raise money for Lucy. 
 
Precious.  Sigh.
 
So I told her we would look on Pinterest for some kid craft ideas and see what looked good!  So while I was Pinterest surfing.....this is what Keegan drew!
 
 
 
 
I love that she put Lucy's left ear in the heart and the missing ear drawn with the dots!  You gotta love this child's precious, giving heart.  Makes a momma proud!
 
So we pondered on how to go about using her design. 
 
Well, ta da.
 
Introducing Keegan's very own Lucy fundraiser!  Keegan's Kards!
 


 
 
She is making and selling Valentine's Day cards!  All you have to do is email me with the name, address and message you would like included in your card(s).  Keegan will make, complete and mail your card(s) for you to your special someone(s)!!!  The more the merrier! 
 
She is asking $2.50 per card and .50 for postage.  Handmade cards have to be hand stamped at the post office and cost a bit more to mail!
 
All cards will be a little different but all will be Valentine's and will contain Keegan's heart/ear design on it!!!  

She is so excited about her fundraiser!  Thank you for your support!!!  I can't begin to tell you what it means to us and to her!!!  (and of course, Lucy!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment