Us

Us

Thursday, June 6, 2013

two ears...


Waiting to see Dr. Reinisch! 



Two amazing women:  Francesca (front office) and Julie (the travel queen)!!!



Adam with Tracey....she wears many hats!



Lucy getting her stitches snipped!  Francesca was working her magic!






Dr. Reinisch giving the new right ear a once over!  He seemed very pleased!  Praise God!


Love that new right ear!  It looks a little rough but it's beautiful to me!  The swelling will go down over time and the color will even out.  The little sore spots around the ear is from where the stitches were.






Lucy was getting irritated right about now.  She was done with the stitch removal process.



You can tell by her face that she's about over it at this point!  Francesca was removing the stitches from the patch area from the back of her head.






Woo whoo!  Getting her hair washed after 2 weeks of no washing!  Shew!  Feels good!!



Dang it!  Look at that angel!  Praise God above from whom all blessings flow!!



Fingers in the mouth....going to her happy place!



Just look at the before and after photos!



Lucy loves Francesca and let me tell you....Francesca loves Lucy!  I mentioned to Francesca that I thought Lucy had her wrapped around her finger.....Francesca says "you bet she does"!!



Getting the blue molds on the ears!  These will protect the ears until we get home!  Once home, she will only wears these at night!




Dr. R making the left mold.....






Adorable.  Simply adorable.



The family with Dr. Reinisch and Francesca!



This is my sweet Nicole!  She is an amazing woman!  She loves my Lucy, too!

I can not thank you enough for all the prayers that have gotten us this far!  I ask you to continue to keep Lucy, those ears and our travels in your prayers!

I feel so blessed, so thankful, so humbled by this entire experience.  Lucy has touched so many lives and I pray that someone somewhere has seen the love of God through her.  I know I certainly have.

Thank you again for all the prayers!  Please keep them coming!  Love you all!

I'm gonna sleep good tonight!!!  Praise you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment