Us

Us

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

arrival

We are here!  I took pictures....but failed to bring the cord to transfer pictures to the computer.  Nice.

We are in a great hotel!  Praise Jesus!  You just never know when you book something on line. 

Lucy and the kids are doing great.  Lucy's MRI is scheduled for 3pm.  We are to arrive at 2pm. 

Here's the part I don't like.  No food after 8am.  My baby is going to be very hungry by 3pm.....ugh.

If y'all don't mind, say a little prayer that my baby doesn't get too hungry!  It will break my heart if she keeps asking for food and I can't give it to her.  I know.  I'm a baby. 

We plan to stay busy in the morning and early afternoon to keep her entertained! 

I'll let you know once the MRI is over!  Thanks for all the prayers for Lucy!

Y'all rock!  Love you all!!!

Since I can't give you any new pictures...........how about an old one???


No comments:

Post a Comment