Us

Us

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Sheer joy!


Santa apparently was in the area relatively early yesterday....he came while we were at Nannie's for dinner! 

The kids lost their minds when we got home! 

Apparently they were all good this year since they each got exactly what they asked for!  Nice job Santa!


 
 


 
 

We all had a great time watching the kids jump and scream!  The kids really enjoyed each present!  There was lots of lovin' and huggin' going on!

 
 

Do you notice a resemblance? 

 
This is my snowman that my momma got me!!!  Isn't he awesome!  I love him!!!
 


 

Thor!!!!

 
Sweet girl Neenie!  She does not enjoy loud noises.  And by that I mean if the kids are around you don't see her.  She does not enjoy loud noises.
 
So I suppose she must have been very comfortable.....because she never moved during all the screaming, yelling, jumping bonanza......bless her heart!  What a trooper!
 
Needless to say, the big people were exhausted by bedtime!  But what a fun night!!!
 
Merry Christmas to you all!  
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment