Us

Us

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Heading back out


We leave in the morning.  I'll be honest I haven't been all that "gung-ho" about this trip.

God never said it would be easy.  But He did say that He would be with us all the way.  I lean on that.  Every. Single. Day.

I am excited to get Lucy's ear fixed.  I don't know exactly what has happened but I have a theory.  It appears that the "fix" from last time is failing.  Unsure as to how all that works but I'm pretty sure the membrane under the skin died/is dying and the skin is sloughing off. 

So please continue to keep Lucy and us in your prayers.  We need every single one of them!  I'll keep you posted as I have news.

We meet with the surgeon tomorrow after we arrive in LA and then surgery is early Thursday morning.  I am anxious for him to see Lucy!!!

Love to all of you that follow my Lucy and her journey to her precious ears! 

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia, thanks for explaining the problem. I pray that this "fix" will take and all will be well with Lucy's ear !! My prayers goes with you all !!
    Love, Helen

    ReplyDelete