Us

Us

Friday, March 8, 2013

Lucy...the past 24 hours...or so


My baby girl before surgery yesterday morning!  Dang those yellow jammies are too cute!



Sweet Lucy still trying to come out of the anesthesia.  



On the way back to the hotel after surgery.  This picture was taken just before the puking started.  She was pitiful.  Broke my heart.  It was just from the motion of the car....I'm sure.  After arriving back at the hotel she never threw up anymore. 



Lucy Lu hanging on to her Aunt DeDe.  I do believe Aunt DeDe was loving every minute of it.


 
Before long Lucy was sipping on some Sprite and ate a couple of crackers.  Before bed she asked for a banana and ate the whole thing!  My girl loves her some bananas!



This morning she woke up to her ole self!  She slept great and woke with just as happy as always!

Back on mommy's computer...so things are indeed back to normal!



At our little hotel they have boiled eggs available at breakfast and she LOVES to peel them herself.

She managed to put away 2 eggs and some orange juice!

After breakfast we headed out for some sightseeing (see next post) and then headed to see Dr. Reinisch!

Can I tell you how much she loves this man?  She asked for him all morning.  And once we arrived at his office she kept asking where he was.  She saw Francesca (Dr. R's PA) and Francesca took her to see Dr. R.  When Lucy saw him, she ran down the hall and he scooped her up and threw her up in the air....they hugged.  Oh my heart.  This man is so precious to Lucy and our family.  What a gift he is!


Sorry I didn't get a better picture of Lucy with her Dr. Reinisch!  Next time!



My baby girl!  As Lucy says "bright sun, bright sun"!!!

Thanks for all the prayers!  Please keep them coming!

We head home in the morning and arrive in Louisville around 5pm.  So we should be home by 7pm or so!  I'll keep you posted! 

So for now....I'm signing out from LA.  Next post from home!  Can't wait to see my husband and other kiddos! 

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment