Us

Us

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

the ear

Well, the mold came off yesterday.  I'll be honest.  I was a nervous wreck.  Worse than any time before. 

I'm not sure what to say.  The ear looks.....the ear looks...well, the ear looks.....I don't know.

It's pretty rough looking right now.  Different than before.  I'm unsure. 

I hate to be so vague.  But I truly don't know what to say. 

I'll be honest...again.  Sometimes this journey is tough.  I know that years from now this will all seem like such a minor hiccup in Lucy's life.  But right now.  Today.  It feels hard. 

We will continue to pray that it heals wonderfully!  She is such an amazing little girl.  She is my inspiration! 

So today we will be excited about the healing that will take place over the next few weeks and be ever mindful of all the blessings that God has given us!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment