Us

Us

Sunday, July 21, 2013

3 1/2 weeks

Can it be?  Really?  3 1/2 weeks until school starts back?  Dang!  Where did that summer go?

I hope to go back-to-school shopping tomorrow.  That's gonna cost an arm and a leg.  I'll get back to you on the total.....I'm going to intentionally not buy anything else while getting school supplies so I can see exactly what the damage is! 

It's been an emotional summer.  There have been some great times, there have been some crazy stressful times.  But overall, it's been great to have the kids home....

Today means Lucy ear pictures.  I'll just say this.  It appears the infection in Lucy's right ear is back...or never went away.  I'll be in touch with her doctor tomorrow and see what the course of action will be.

I hope you guys are having a great wonderfully eventful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment