Us

Us

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

does absence make the heart grow fonder?

Have you missed me?  Has your heart grown fonder?

To be honest, we are back in full blown fundraising mode again.  Busy, busy, busy!

We are gathering items for another yard sale...so, if you live close and have items you would like to donate...HOLLER!  I'll be happy to swing by and take them off your hands!

We are having a Premier Jewelry show tomorrow evening at our house from 6pm to 8pm...again, if you are local...you are invited!  Also, since my Premier lady and brittle lady are the same person...we will also have brittle for sale!  So stop by and shop for my Lucy Lu!  All proceeds from the jewelry and brittle goes directly for Lucy's surgery!  I tell you...my Beverly is an amazing woman!  I love her dearly!  She loves my Lucy...and it shows!

If you have any quick fundraising ideas, please leave your ideas in the comments section of this post!  Surgery is quickly approaching! 

We've come full circle.  We were fundraising like wild people this time last year.....I truly pray this surgery will be the last one needed for Lucy's ears.  God bless her heart.  She's been through the wringer! 

Please keep the prayers coming! 

FYI-we still have a few Lucy t-shirts and a lot of the "Ears for Lucy" bracelets for sale!  T-shirts are $10 and bracelets $2....we will ship.  We do ask that you pay for the shipping costs.  Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. A ping pong tournament?
    Bowling Fundraiser?
    Ask Walmart if we can set up at their doors and ask for donations!
    Get bulk candy bars at Sam's and each of them can sell them at work for a $1 each, profit is about .40 cents.
    That's all I have for now...sorry. I am asking people here to come up with ideas.

    ReplyDelete