Us

Us

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Shew!

We've been working our ba-hooties off around here!  Lots of fundraising activities been taking place! 

Selling peanut brittle
Selling Lucy t-shirts
Selling Lucy bracelets
Held a Premier Jewelry Show
Collected and held a big ole yard sale!

And Praise the Lord...He is providing!!! 

I gotta say.  I'm tired.  I am blessed but I am tired!

This coming week brings the new school year!  My kiddos are SO excited.  They were beside themselves after orientation Thursday night!

My baby girl is doing well.  I'll post some pictures so you can see her ears!  The left ear is looking pretty good!



You can see tiny little blood vessels are growing in the "area"...God is indeed good!!

Her right ear is doing alright.  I really can't wait for surgery!  I am so ready to get that infection cleared up! 

I'll show you a picture of the right ear from the front....not the back.



My baby is such a trooper.  She is my inspiration.  My sunshine.  My hero.

We leave next weekend for California.  My sister is heading out with me.  Y'all keep us all in your prayers please! 

I'll try my best to do better with posts and updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment