Us

Us

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Ok, here we go!


Lucy's left ear is doing pretty good...the doctor added an ointment that seems to be making a difference!

Prayer is making the biggest difference!


Remember I said Lucy's right ear had been horrifically infected?  Well, it is looking great!  She's been on antibiotics for almost 2 weeks...and I've been doing lots of "dressings" and "dressing changes" over the past few weeks....ugh, nasty.  I don't see how medical people do it.  Praise God for nurses and medical personnel!  You people are my heroes!



The two wounds are the exit areas from the infection.  The ear swelling has gone WAY down....


 
It actually looks like an ear again!  Thank you Jesus in Heaven for your faithfulness and promises!

This entire process has been such a learning and growing experience for me.  It's so hard to remember that in EVERY situation to lean totally on Him....He gives me strength!

Thanks for the prayers guys!  Please continue to pray for my little bitty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment