Us

Us

Friday, June 5, 2015

at home


Hope is settling right in at home.

She seems to be relaxing and allowing herself to open up more and more each day.  She shows us  little glimpses of her personality.....sweet baby girl.


These pictures were taken on Sunday after church.  She did great!  I felt certain that I would have to take her out during the service but to my surprise she was quiet most of the time and didn't seem phased by the loud music!  She fits right in at Southland! 



This one is just for fun.  Like brother...like sister!




And this one.....well....yes.  She's on the counter pooping.  Check out those toes!  Whenever...and wherever the mood strikes! 

Hope has a sedated MRI at Cincinnati Children's Hospital on Monday at 3:45pm.  All prayers appreciated!  I'm not as concerned about the test as I am that she has to fast all day.  Ugh.  And my girl likes to eat!  She is gonna be one ticked off little girl before the day is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment