Us

Us

Thursday, May 28, 2015

oh, I'm old.

Sorry for the silence.  But can I tell you....I'm old.  I mean really.

A two year old with special needs....well, she has needs.  I am worn out.  I tell ya....I'm old.

Each day Hope is bonding with everyone more and more.  She is doing really well.

She is eating pretty much anything....but I will tell you....she's not a big fan of anything that's really cold.

She is "going" fine...which is awesome!

Hope had her first medical appointment on Tuesday with our local pediatrician.  We love Dr. Hambrick!  He's amazing!

He did the preliminary "once over" exam and has referred out many tests and evaluations.

She is sleeping through the night....YEAH!! 

And really...she's just cute.  I mean look!

 
And it appears her siblings think she's pretty awesome, too!



We are all so grateful that she is home! 

Please continue to keep our girl in your prayers! 

Hope's first appointment with Cincinnati Children's Hospital (neurology dept) is Monday!  Yes, THIS Monday!

2 comments:

  1. What a doll, glad she is doing well. We are waiting for our 2 year daughter to come home from China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to see your sweet girl home with her family! I met your husband and Hope in Changsha, we were traveling to get our son the same week! (we are also friends with Leslie who is traveling for Molly this week:)
    She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete