Us

Us

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

officially a Farley

Our girl officially became Hope Farley today!  Praise God for His blessings! 

One less.  One less orphan.  One more little one has a mommy and a daddy!

Adam says Hope continues to do well!  She certainly is adorable and seems to be taken by her daddy!  Well, who wouldn't be?


This is Hope's caretaker! 


 
Look how cute I am!!

 
 
Just waiting on the food......


Waiting......

 
Adam said the food was quite good!  Looks tasty!

 



Counting teeth......well, at least that's what it looks like to me!



The 'mohawk'....Adam's 'go to' move in the tub!  All the Farley kids sported one at one time or another!

 
Dear Lord...this child is precious!

 




Dear sir....I am waiting to be tended to.....




 
My nails, young man.....they need tending....
 

Ugh.  Is it over yet?


Precious little one!

 
Ta Da!  All clean!

I love her so much already I can't even stand it!

Thank you Daddy for taking such good care of the newest Farley!

No comments:

Post a Comment