Us

Us

Friday, May 15, 2015

frenzy

 
Shew! 
 
Pardon the absence yesterday....the computer wasn't cooperating....and I had places to go and things to do!  So I was up and out of there early yesterday and didn't stop until we all fell in the bed late last night! 
 
But it was a GREAT day!  Got lots done!
 
My 2 babies will be home before you know it and I want to be ready!
 
Here are a few sights from a day or so ago in China!
 
Sweetness waking from her nap!
 


Daddy has Hope hooked up with toys and play space!  You rock Daddy!


While little one plays....Daddy packs!

 
 
Seriously?  Another bath?!  Precious little face!
 


Counting teeth again!



What a cute expression!  Reminds me of the Edward Friendly (is that right) character from SNL...Martin Short?  Y'all know what I'm talking about?  If not....sorry.  You can still enjoy the photo!



As of right now...Adam and Hope are arriving in Guangzhou, China via the bullet train!  I hope they both did good!  I'll know soon!

Thanks for keeping up with Hope and Adam...and all the prayers!  We ALL appreciate those!

One week down.....one week to go!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment