Us

Us

Friday, May 22, 2015

delayed...

My sweet husband and my newest baby were supposed to arrive in Lexington this evening...late. 

But flights were delayed...and then delayed...and well, they are/were delayed!

My man is beyond exhausted and I know he just wants to get HOME!  As much as we want him home...I have a feeling he's a little more desperate than we are! 

As it stands...I believe he won't make it home today.  He will be having to stay overnight in Detroit and fly the rest of the way home tomorrow!

Prayers are greatly appreciated for him and poor little Hope.  I bet that girl is about to lose her mind!  (along with daddy)

So...the family reunion will have to wait one more day.

Thanks again for following along. 

And more importantly...thanks for the prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment