Us

Us

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

dressing for the consulate



Sorry...I don't have many pictures right now! 

Adam sent me this precious photos earlier! 

My girl is all spunky in her summer outfit!  She is dressed and ready for her US Consulate interview!



Adam said the interviewer at the Consulate had the translated medical report from the medical exam earlier in the week.

She mentioned that Hope was listed as having:  cerebral palsy, mental retardation and severe malnutrition....and said that Hope would flourish in our home!  That she just needed care.  Well, we are ALL over that!

I don't believe she has cerebral palsy...and I don't think our girl is mentally handicap.  But whatever she has...we will try and manage it the best we can!

Our little one will be loved.  That I can guarantee.

Thank you again for the prayers!  Please keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment