Us

Us

Monday, June 15, 2015

CIY camp 2015


Lord, help me.

I just sent 2 of my kids to CIY church camp for 5 days. 

Neither Keegan or Asher have been away from home for more than 1 night since they've been home! 


Now, I know they will have a blast!  I'm talking...life changing blast!

I remember church camp like it was yesterday.  Oh, the memories.


But this momma isn't ready for them to be growing up so fast.  Ugh.  My heart.

Prayers for safety, good health and to learn more about their own relationship with God!  What a fun week it's gonna be!  You kids enjoy every moment....because you're gonna blink...and it's gonna be 25+ years in the future....and you'll be watching your kids go off to camp.....(of course, when we went to camp it wasn't on snazzy chartered buses...nor was it at Johnson University in Knoxville!)

1 comment:

  1. I'm just a grandma who would love to have
    you update your blog and let us know how
    you are doing with your new little one.
    Blessed Christmas to you all.
    mm,age 69 vancouver,wa.

    ReplyDelete