Us

Us

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

the countdown

85 days until surgery.  Breathe.  To be honest that thought thrills me and makes me nauseous at the same time.

What an opportunity for my baby girl to have ears.  Such an odd statement.  Never thought about ears as much as I have over the past months. 

We've asked our other 3 kids if they were born like Lucy, would they want surgery to give them ears?  And before we could get the words out...."YES".  Without hesitation.  I know I would.

We have started an awesome fundraising opportunity!  It's through Indiegogo.com!!!

Please take a moment and visit our campaign for Lucy!  Please please please share her campaign!!  We need lots of activity.  The more visits, likes, donations, the better our chances of getting Lucy's campaign on the front page of the website!! 

I know God has big things planned for our girl!  I can't wait to see what God's got up His sleeve! 

I am so prepared to be blown away by His goodness!  In His time, by His goodness, because He is faithful!!!

Just click on this link to check it out!  And please spread the word! 

http://www.indiegogo.com/earsforlucy?a=817553

2 comments:

  1. We are currently adopting two children from China, both deaf. Our son has microtia in both ears. Glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just heard about your story. Am interestedcto speak more with you. I too was born like lucy and have had reconstructive sugery (about 30 years ago by dr. brent in CA. And have a BAHA also). Email me at deafamy@yahoo.com if you like.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete