Us

Us

Sunday, July 8, 2012

today

Today I just needed a sign.  I prayed specifically this morning that God would in fact show us a HUGE sign that we were headed in the right direction.  His direction.  I even told God that I knew He didn't need to "show" me and that I needed to trust Him....but I asked anyway.  I told Him...I just really need this!

Well, as always He delivers!  We are really anxious about all the monies that will be due very soon and how on earth this is all going to come together.  Again, He is faithful!

We received an amazing donation on Lucy's Indiegogo.com campaign.  We are blown away by amazing people that God has used in our lives. 

We've been contacted by a few friends that are holding fundraisers for Lucy!  And many friends that are relentless about "sharing" Lucy's story with others!

Simply blown away.

Sign received. 

So, today is a good day.  A day that assures us that we indeed are continuing down the right path.  God's path.

Please continue to share Lucy's story!  I've been contacted by some people that were born like Lucy and had surgeries!  They are following along and "watching" from their own sofas as Lucy's journey unfolds.

So if you haven't already, please click on the link below and help us make our dream for Lucy a reality.

http://www.indiegogo.com/earsforlucy

No comments:

Post a Comment