Us

Us

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Could I interest you in???


I am selling this gorgeous ring!  I have loved it for years but I haven't worn it in a while and I would rather sell it for money for some ears for my youngen!!!  The ring is appraised for just under $3,000.  I have the appraisal and would be more than happy to email it to anyone who might be interested!  It's simply stunning in person!  I am hoping to sell for no less than $750.  Please spread the word!



This Longaberger Woven Traditions Contour Tray has been donated to sell on behalf of our Lucy!  It's beautiful!  (I want it...but that defeats the purpose now doesn't it?)  This tray sells on ebay from $50 to $85 dollars!  You know you want to use this for the upcoming holidays! 


Can't you see this sucker loaded down with cookies?  Fruit?  A big honkin' turkey??  Please spread the word on this one also!  (oh, yeah...it's brand new....never been used...)



Sigh.  Let's have a moment on this one.  Again, donated to sell for Lucy.  IT'S BRAND NEW....I took it out of the wrapping myself!!!  Brand.  Spankin.  New.

Coach Ashley Sateen Signature Hippie Shoulder Crossbody Bag 17599 Khaki Mahogany MSRP $278.00.  Ain't gonna lie....she's a beaut!  Ah, a new purse.  Always love a new purse.

Not in the market for a new purse?  Consider making someone very happy this Christmas....I would love to sell this for no less than $100.   She's worth it.  Just sayin.

Thanks for reading and please spread the word!  It's all for a great cause!  My baby needs ears! 

Thanks for shopping!  We will ship anywhere within the US. 

Please email me with any questions!  cloggingcyn@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment