Us

Us

Friday, September 21, 2012

leaving in 4 days.....


Oh how I love that little head.  This child is my heart on the outside of my body.  She brightens my day....everyday.  She is simply amazing!

And pretty soon there will be a little ear sticking out from one side of that precious little head! 


I know it may sound crazy but I will miss her little ear nubs.  But in less than a week there will be an ear where there isn't one right now!

To think that in a few months our little girl will be able to wear normal glasses that aren't strapped to her head!  And in approximately a year (or so) her BAHA will be placed on a stem implant and then her BAHA won't be strapped to her head either! 

God is indeed good!  Please continue to keep Lucy and the family in your prayers! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you will miss her little nubs! But, take lots of pictures of them as they will hold a special little place in your heart!

    ReplyDelete