Us

Us

Friday, February 15, 2013

A month of birthdays


February is the month of birthdays around here.

Romy starts off the fun on the 9th.

Cherri (my sister) on the 14th.  Yes.  A Valentine's baby.  Whatever.

And then Asher on the 19th.  Shew!  I'm already tired!




Well, Romy turned 8 last Saturday.  Unfortunately her Daddy was out of town and didn't arrive until late that evening. 

Romy wanted to wait and celebrate her special day when Daddy was home.  Good choice!

However, we did go out and enjoy a little Orange Leaf frozen yogurt!



We did manage to truly celebrate her day...the day after! 




Keegan made Romy a fun mask for her birthday!  (cracks me up!)



Romy has said (as long as she's been able to talk) that when she grows up she wants to be a "hair person". 

She received quite a few hair goodies from Mom and Cherri.  She was one VERY happy little girl! 

So let this serve as a warning.  If you have any length of hair....I'm talking anything past your ears...you will get a "once over" if you come by my house.  Romy likes to use her new hair utensils...on anyone willing. 

All in all, I'd say a good day...or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment