Us

Us

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Thirty One

One thing I can tell you is that God has paved our journey to ears with amazing people. 

So many precious friends have stepped forward to help us.  To help Lucy.

We've even had total strangers come forward and say "What can I do?"

This brings us to one Ms. Dawn. 

Ms. Dawn sells Thirty-One.  And Dawn contacted me and said she wanted to help us do a Thirty-One fundraiser!  Dawn is donating all her profits to Lucy's right ear surgery!  You just gotta love the way God works!

Now, I gotta say....I love me some Thirty-One.  It's sort of addictive! 

So please do yourself (and us) a favor and go shopping!  Just click on the link below, click on "My Parties" and you'll see my name!  Then take a look at the awesome goodies they have! 

For the month of February...the "deal" of the month....spend $31 dollars in product and get the "Keep It Caddy" for $5.  Yes. $5.  So get to shopping!  Thank you all!  And thank you Dawn!  We are thankful that God brought you into our lives!

https://www.mythirtyone.com/31Dawn/

No comments:

Post a Comment