Us

Us

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Again. Sigh. **update

Last night after bathtime we noticed that Lucy's left ear has an issue.  Within...oh, I'd say an hour or less...pictures were taken, pictures were emailed, and I was on the phone with the surgeon.  Lucy will be having another surgery on her left ear.  Sigh.

Needless to say, this is not in our plan.  But I know God has a plan.

I will have more details later today and will let you know when I know.

We would greatly appreciate all the prayers you can muster for healing, surgery, safety, good health, finances. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

**surgery is scheduled for next Thursday....time is unsure at this time.  So we head out Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Cynthia. You, Lucy and the rest of your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Sending a big hug to you!

    Warmly,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete