Us

Us

Thursday, February 21, 2013

BAHA for baby

 
 

I saw this on a friend's blog.....she had found a "BAHA" for her doll. 

Needless to say, Lucy had to have one. 

So now Lucy and her doll Kim both have BAHA's.  How cute!

This morning Lucy got out of bed and I put on her BAHA and she looked at me and said "baby BAHA?"  And I told her that her baby indeed had her BAHA on.  She smiled.  Sigh.  Precious!

*The baby's BAHA is actually a "headlamp" for hiking...from American Girl...here's the link!  Enjoy!

http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/197590/ctc/SI

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get one of these - can you share where? Thank you!

    huntforrachel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I love it! Isn't it perfect? Sam brought her doll with Baha to her post-op and Dr. R couldn't believe it!

    ReplyDelete