Us

Us

Friday, April 19, 2013

32

It's 32 days until we leave for California.  I really can't believe it's that close.

On one hand I'm ready.  On one hand I'm not.

Travel plans are underway.  We have all of our "lodging" taken care of, rental car reserved, I just need airfare to go DOWN!!!

We are so thankful that it's all coming together...just as God has planned!  He is in control.  If I've learned anything along this journey is that God's plan and timing is always perfect...and that He remains in control and that Lucy is in the palm of His hand.  Of that.  I'm sure.

We have one more fundraiser on the books....Ride for Lucy: It takes 2.  It's gonna be a blast!  Last fall we had the first Ride for Lucy and it was simply amazing!  We had an amazing turnout!  We raised over $3,000.  We pray to surpass that amount this ride!  If you are local, mark your calendars for May 11th!  Details coming soon!!!

Please continue to keep Lucy in your prayers!  We truly appreciate all those following along on Lucy's journey!  She is one very loved little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment