Us

Us

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tickets...check

Today we bit the bullet and booked the tickets!  I was SO hoping that they would have a sale. 

I've been monitoring, hovering, stalking Southwest's website....no sales for me.  The airfares just keep going up so I thought I'd better jump on them before they went any higher!

Even though it was pricey...I'm glad to have that task checked off the list of things "to-do"...

We leave in less than 4 weeks.  I really can't wait.  I'm getting a little excited and yet when I think about Lucy and her surgery I get a little sad.  I know.  Crazy.  I am so blessed to be on this journey with Lucy.....an obvious journey of faith to ears for my child.  This past year has done a number on me.  It's been a roller-coaster of a year!  I've stressed more than I've ever stressed.  I've prayed probably more this year than I've ever prayed before. 

We continue to pray that God will continue to bless of this entire process for Lucy in ways that only He can.

If you are prayin' people, can I please ask you to pray for some specific needs?

Safety
Good health/no sickness
Great healing
Wisdom for the surgeon/staff
No pain
Financial needs met

Thanks guys!  We truly appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment