Us

Us

Friday, April 19, 2013

Southwest

We absolutely love flying Southwest Airlines!  They are awesome!  They make flying fun!  Inevitably they have us cracking up and truly enjoying our flying experience!  I recommend them highly!   

I continue to check their website multiple times everyday...monitoring the flight costs!  We need a sale!  We got in on a deal last fall and we need another great deal now!  Y'all say a prayer that God opens a door and works in ways that only He can.....thanks!

Gonna be on one of these pretty soon!  Look out California...the Farley's are headed your way...we're coming to get an ear! 



We saw one like this on our last trip out there....I believe it was in Phoenix...very snazzy looking! 

Go Southwest!  Y'all my favorite!!!  See you soon!

I'll share some SW stories with you over the next few days....got some amazing service on those flights! 

No comments:

Post a Comment