Us

Us

Friday, April 26, 2013

Hatfield or McCoy?

I had the privilege this week of meeting Benita McCoy Lyons.  She is a local caterer/chef.  Can I just say...she is awesome!
 
She is so much fun and from what I understand she is quite the chef/caterer! 
 
She has written a few cookbooks!  Very cool!
 
She is so precious.  She donated 6 of her cookbooks for me to sell and use the proceeds towards Lucy's surgery!  Ok.  That's just crazy.
 
Did I mention she is a direct descendant from the McCoy's???  Yes.  THE McCoy's!  And did I mention that I am a descendant from the Hatfield's?  Yes.  THE Hatfield's!  Too fun!
 
Awesomeness!
 
These snazzy cookbooks retail at $24.95.  She is allowing me to sell them for whatever I want! 
 
We are so blessed by so many!  God has put some of the most precious people in our path!  People that are changing Lucy's life. 
 
 
 


This is full of good 'ole down home type recipes! 

Benita gave me 6....I've already sold 3.  If you are interested, please send me an email at:  cloggingcyn@aol.com.

Thanks everyone! 

I have another really cool fundraiser to share either later today or tomorrow!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment