Us

Us

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Busy

So sorry it's been sort of quiet on the blog front! 

First there was the surgery trip to LA. 

Then the follow up trip to LA.

And what I couldn't post on here...because my momma reads the blog!!  Cherri (my sister) and I have been planning a big fat surprise birthday party for our momma!

So today was the day!  It was awesome!!!  She was totally surprised!  Oh, it rocked!  I have a couple of pictures.....my lifelong pal DeAnne took pictures for us!  So when I get those...I'll post them!

Dang, what a fun day! Check out the cake that my friend Holly made for momma!



Love that cake!  And yes, my momma is Forever Young!


Don't you just love the party favors?  The little topiary with the pictures of my momma!





Keegan made this banner for momma!  Keegan loves her Nannie!


Wish you could see all these pictures up close!  A story of Lucille!!!


All the tables had a pretty vase of flowers with some kisses!!!


Mom's memory book!  People sent in letters to Mom...special memories, special pictures...and I compiled in a scrapbook.  It turned out pretty good!

So blessed by all the family and friends that came and made Mom's day so special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment