Us

Us

Friday, October 12, 2012

Last day in California!


My Lucy by America's Lucy!!  Lucille Ball star!


Sorry it's hard to make out.......Lucille Ball.


Lucy was one happy girl!


This is for my Keegan!  A gigantic macaroni noodle!  Love you Wheatcheese!


We had lunch in the Disney Soda Shop!  The best hotdog I've had in a while!  Yum-o!!


And to top off the day...P F Changs for dinner with some very special friends!  (now family!)  Today is our last day in California!  (and also, my birthday!)  So what a fabulous way to end our trip!  I received the best gift....Lucy's brand new healthy ear!  God is good!


Thank you, Laura, for the Dot's cupcakes!  We had a little birthday cake in bed back at the hotel!  Gotta love that! 

Much love from California!  I am ready to head home and see my other kiddos!  Thank you to all who have been following along on this journey....it's not over by a long shot....but I feel that Chapter One is complete! 

Please keep the prayers coming as we head home tomorrow and continue prayers for healing for that precious ear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment