Us

Us

Monday, October 8, 2012

the quilt


Some friends of mine mentioned that they had a gift for Lucy from their church.   How thoughtful!


So Lucy and I went by and picked it up after we got back in town from California.  Having no idea what the gift might be.....


The gift was this beautiful quilt.  It is the softest, most precious thing I've ever seen!

Can you see all the little knots?  Each knot represents a prayer said for Lucy! 

I have to admit, I got a little teary when I read this.....knowing all the love and prayers that went in to this handmade quilt for my Lucy.  I love knowing that all those prayers are attached to this quilt!


So blessed.....


Lucy loves it so much and points to the little whales!!!  Whales is a word that she can say very plainly!


We would like to thank each an every single person that had a part in making this quilt!  What a heartfelt gift!  I love that so many prayers have been lifted up to heaven on Lucy's behalf by all God's people!!!  Makes my heart smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment