Us

Us

Monday, October 29, 2012

Not quite as planned....

I was planning on having some beautiful pictures to post on here!  The plan was to take my mom to Pigeon Forge, TN for her 90th birthday.  The trip was her present from me and my sister Cherri. 

So we headed out early Friday morning.  I took Keegan, Romy and Lucy out of school Friday...GIRL TRIP!!!  We got down there right at lunch time!  3 days of quality girl time!  Woo whoo!

We had big plans for the weekend.  Shopping, eating at our favorite restaurants!  You know, girl stuff!

Shortly after lunch on Friday...the day we arrived...things started to take a turn.  Let's just say that I didn't see much of Pigeon Forge....and neither did anyone else....we spend quality time in our condo.  I got sick as a dog.  Nice.  So much for girl's trip.  So much for my Mom's birthday present trip.  Poo. 

So, for obvious reasons....no pictures.  But I am feeling better...from what I hear this lovely "bug" lasts 3 to 4 days.....the way I figure....I'm on day 4.  Shew! 

The good news is we are home!  The bad news is my husband is sick now.  Yuck. 

Tis the time of year!  Let the sicknesses begin!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment