Us

Us

Thursday, November 1, 2012

2 days ago....I'm a bit behind!


My "first home" turned 8.....

Dang!  Where did those years go?



My Keegan is such a sweet girl. 

She has such a good heart.  She is so kind, helpful, considerate...I could go on and on.





Keegan was beside herself....she started taking piano lessons a few months ago and now having her own keyboard in the house will certainly help in getting her practices in! 



I do believe she might be beaming!



My 2 big girls!  And Romy is cheesing so big because she inherited Keegan's desk that was moved in order to accommodate the keyboard!



She had asked her Nannie  to make her a carrot cake and of course, Nannie delivered!

Keegan asked me to help her decorate the cake....Keegan chose to decorate her cake with marshmallows!

What a fun day!  Keegan was excited from morning til night!  She is so happy to be 8....and we are so proud of her!

Love you my first baby!  Can't wait to see what God has in store for you in the next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment