Us

Us

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving.  Where has this year gone?

I suppose I know.  Life happens. 

Between four kids, homework, laundry, surgery, fundraising, etc......the time has flown by.

There is not enough time or words to explain how thankful I am.  I am truly blessed beyond reasonable comprehension!

God has blessed me with far more than I deserve!  To just mention a few: a loving husband, 4 amazing kids, precious family and friends, 4 fur babies, an awesome church and church family, medical/surgerical wonders, amazing group of Lucy fans that have blown us away with their love for Lucy and their generosity! 

It's been a fantastic year so far....and it's not over yet! 

On Sunday we head back out to California for the "repair" to Lucy's ear.  I am really looking forward to having this complication behind us.  It doesn't seem that Lucy has been in any pain....but I don't know that for sure. 

Once again I ask for your prayers for Lucy, surgery, travel safety, good health for everyone on the trip and those at home!  (and for finances!  This surgery was not in the fundraising budget!)

God will provide as He always has!  To God be the glory...great things He has done! 

I am so grateful to be Lucy's mom....I can not imagine my life without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment