Us

Us

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Homesick

As beautiful as the view is....I'd rather be looking at the faces of my kids as they get ready for school. 

As nice as it is not to have to clean up after meals...I'd rather be cooking in my kitchen.

As nice as it is not to have to clean up cat hair, litter or puke (sorry)....I'd rather be home with my kitties.

As nice as it is to be in warmer weather....I'm missing the coolness of the holiday season! 

I miss my kids.

I miss my cats.

I miss my bed.

Oh, and did I mention that today is my hubby's birthday???  I want to be with my awesome husband on his birthday!  I love you Baby!  Miss you and wish I could help celebrate your special day! 

Ok, sorry for all the whining.  Just homesick.  I'm really more of a homebody. 

Please don't misunderstand me...I am SO thankful that we have this amazing doctor in California who is able to help my Lucy!  And yes, I would go to the ends of the earth to help any of my kids!  But today....I'm ready to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment