Us

Us

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This morning





This child doesn't seem to be phased by surgery!  She was up and at'em this morning! 

We did have to make an unscheduled visit to her surgeon.  There was some bleeding over night that we wanted to check about before heading out of town!

Lucy sleeps on her left side.  Problem.  By sleeping on her left side she is pressing against the "cap" and putting pressure on the ear.  This has been the problem.  And as much as I try and keep her off of it....I do doze off sometimes during the night and I miss her flipping.  Well, I can't afford to miss it anymore! 

I HAVE  to keep her off her left side!!!  No questions asked!  So may the force be with me!!!

We are getting ready to check out of our hotel and move on down the road for a few days....so I'll check in later!

Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment