Us

Us

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's time...update #1


At the surgery center...waiting our turn!  ReRe and Lucy showing off their "Lucy Green"!



My baby girl!  So ready to have that little ear fixed and get this over for her!



This picture was taken 'pre' happy juice.....please take notice.



Wait for it......wait for it.....
 
 

 
 



Post happy juice....the violence returned!  She was wearing that poor bear out! 



Poor bear.


As you can see, the happy juice worked just fine. 

When they took her back (approximately 7:40am) she whined a little bit for me...but was VERY easily distracted!  Bless her heart!  She was a mess!  So funny!  Praise Jesus for happy juice!

Of course, ReRe wanted to know where her happy juice was........yea, well, I didn't get any last time OR this time! 

I'll update as soon as I have information! 

No comments:

Post a Comment